Friday, June 20, 2008

whistle while you work......

Okay, so I'm falling behind in blogs! It's probably going to be like that for another week or so until we get this house in top shape! Brandon has been sick, so we're doing the best we can to get a lot of stuff done in a short time. Eli is such a funny little guy. He has started fake coughing to get attention. You can totally tell the difference between the fake one and the real one when he coughs from drool. It cracks us up. He also has the cutest facial expressions. He raises one eyebrow or both and it is adorable. Last night he pooped and that woke him up, and he was too awake to go back to sleep. So at 3 in the morning after changing him I just stuck him back in his crib with his music going, and while I lay in bed listening and watching the monitor he babbled, smiled, cooed, and had a blast kicking his legs up in the air for an HOUR. Brandon was sleeping through it, but I couldn't so finally I kicked Brandon out of bed to go try to get him to sleep. He luckily was successful after a while. I always know I'm in trouble when I go in his room at night and he is in there smiling away. As I was leaving his crib I said "Stop smiling and go to bed." It struck me as funny. He loves his jumparoo that my mom got him. He's finally figured it out and gets really excited and likes playing with the toys.

No comments: