Monday, June 23, 2008




We think Eli's the cutest thing in the world, and we all always were wondering if it was just because we love him so much or if he really is adorable :-) My mom said everyone at a wedding she was at all said he's the cutest baby they've ever seen, so we've decided that he really is cute and we're not just in love. We worked outside a lot this weekend. Brandon stained the decks and I cleaned the garage and filled in some gardening in the front of our house. I bought this little beach/sun/keep the bugs away tent for Eli a while back and it really came in handy yesterday. One whole side is mesh, so I just faced it towards the garage and put him in there on a blanket with toys and he could watch me work. It worked perfect. Now that I know he likes it I will use it more often when I'm gardening. I was hoping to use it at the lake when we go to Branson in August. Eli has this one strip of dark baby hair in the back that we keep calling his mullet. The rest has fallen out and is coming back in a lighter brown. I don't know if it will look dark when he has more hair like Brandon's was when he was little or be a lighter brown like mine was. Eli is officially saying "ma ma". Unfortunately, it's only when he's mad. He'll start kind of whining and crying and he'll say it a few times. Brandon can confirm it. Of course he doesn't know what the heck he's saying, but it's still fun. Now I'm working on "da da" more.

No comments: