Monday, October 18, 2010

Rice Cereal
















Cora started organic rice cereal tonight! She is two weeks shy of being six months old (when I started with Eli), so we decided to go for it! She has acted very interested in what we're eating and as you well know isn't sleeping very long stretches, so we're hoping this will help! She was totally confused at first and was making the funniest faces as she ate the cereal. She had this disgusted look on her face the whole time but kept on eating! I wouldn't say that she loved it, and I wouldn't say that she hated it. It was more like she was unsure of what in the world was going on! I'm going to introduce rice, oatmeal, and barley cereals in the next two weeks and then move on to veggies as soon as she is officially six months old. I have been extremely excited to get back into making organic baby food again! It is so much fun!

No comments: