Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Better week





























We had a great surprise visit with Brandon's parents this past weekend! The kids had a great time with their grandparents and enjoyed all the attention. Eli was thrilled to get a new cymbol for his drums from Papa Judson and had fun running the trails of Oak Park. He enjoyed showing off his love of letters and his new words. Sunday night we visited the Racchinis for Ethan's 3rd birthday party. Eli had a blast playing with the other kids and Cora enjoyed chilling with her Nana. Although I was really tired from a hard week, the fun weekend was just what I needed to lift my spirits. I got the kids back on schedule and decided to just start waking Eli up in the mornings, so he'll take a nap. For sanity's sake I need the break mid day. Needless to say, things are looking up around here! We are getting ready to get a quote to carpet our stairs. Then, we'll move Eli upstairs and Cora into his room. My thoughts right now are to do Cora's room white with a bright red accent wall. With her black and white furniture I think this would look awesome. We'll see!

No comments: