Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cora is 3 months old







STOP TIME! My baby is three months old. How did this happen? With Eli, I was all excited for him to reach each new age and development. With Cora, I just want her to SLOW DOWN!!! I'm thoroughly enjoying her joyful, happy, sweet disposition and am scared that at any second she could change. She is officially laughing now! She laughed for the first time at Brandon jokingly nibbling her neck and repeated her laughing at him the next day. No matter what I did I couldn't get her to laugh at me. Finally today I was doing a little game with her feet and she let out a chuckle. Success! She still smiles and coos all the time. I think she'll be a big talker. Her baby hair is almost completely gone, except for a small mullet in the back. Her hair is filling in quite nicely and is coming in darker than Eli's as a baby. She loves watching her brother and smiles and coos at him. They definitely already adore each other. Cora likes to sleep on her back at night and her side for naps. She really likes her bouncer and will swing and kick at the toys. She also will lay on her playmat and Eli will push the toys to keep her entertained. She's not a huge fan of tummy time anymore, but I do my best to get as much in as possible. Brandon also got out the jumparoo now that her neck is stable, and she definitely does like it! She is built completely different than Eli was. She is just a little chunk. As you can see, rolls abound! We love her to pieces and I feel we are an official family now that she's here. She's perfect to us! I love you little bean!





















No comments: