Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wild baby!

Lately I've been feeling the baby move/kick a lot! It's a wonderful feeling to experience again! With Eli I didn't recognize the feeling until after my mid way sonogram. With this baby I was feeling flutters right into my second trimester. It's pretty awesome! I was just trying to lay down for a rest during Eli's nap and couldn't fall asleep because the little babe was moving like crazy! Wild one! I actually had an interesting morning because I threw up. I have no idea why (probably a food thing?). I feel fine but am taking it easy. Eli was super easy this morning playing like crazy on his own, so I was able to lay on the couch and play instead of chasing, which was great. He's still on a language kick this week. He was saying some letters yesterday, "B", "Z", "G", and "D". This is so much fun!!!

No comments: