Monday, November 9, 2009

I LOVE ya!

I'm stealing a quick second while Brandon takes Eli to the playground. I needed the break! We celebrated the end of Brandon's furlough with a trip to the zoo. We have a great zoo here in Wichita. I really enjoy having an excuse to go :-) Eli, like all children, loves animals so he was excited to see everything. We told him ahead of time that he would get to see some wolves (his favorite animal since our trip to Great Wolf Lodge). From the second we got there he kept howling. Finally, we're like sheesh let's just take him to the wolves already! He stood and watched those wolves forever. I think he would have stayed all day! It's the one section in the zoo I normally always skip. I don't feel the need to see the North American animals when I can see them out my back door, but I can see it's going to be the most frequented now. He also loved the otters. It was a nice outing after a fun morning at church (where Eli is adored in Sunday school and doing wonderfully).
This afternoon Brandon met Eli and I at my doctor's appointment. Eli was impressing all of the receptionists/nurses with his mad ball skills. Such a show off! Everything is going great with this baby so far. We got to hear the little heart beat, which was fun. Eli kept saying "Bree!" (which is his name for the baby). Less than a month and I get to have my big sonogram! Please baby don't have your legs crossed! We were so excited this past weekend when Eli started trying to say "I LOVE ya!" It's so precious. He said it on the phone to my parents and they were thrilled! No one would know what he's saying but us, but it's so cute!

No comments: