Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!










Eli had the day of his life yesterday! We made jack-o-lantern pancakes that I let him decorate with mini chocolate chips, went on a lunch date to Panera, painted pumpkins, jumped and dove into a leaf pile, shopped for our Operation Christmas Child shoe box toys, hit up our neighborhood church's Fall Fest, ate chili, Eli played some games and got candy, went trick or treating on our block, and handed out candy. What a day! Eli was so excited about everything we did. It really was a special day. Brandon dressed up as Wolverine (from X-men), and I dressed as Juno (pregnant teen from the movie Juno). It as a lot of fun! I had to add a picture of my mom and her teacher friends as Oompa Loompas! In all the excitement, I totally forgot about "Fall back" so I'm up at 5 :-( Hopefully we can get Eli adjusted. We're headed to the farm this morning as soon as we've had breakfast. I'm ready for a "get away".

No comments: