Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Peek a boo
















My sister gave Eli that adorable airplane toy a long time ago...well Brandon couldn't stand it any more and put it together determined Eli was ready for it ;-) (Notice his feet don't touch the ground) He did enjoy Brandon pushing him around on it. It drove Rica crazy, though! We're still on the mend around here. Eli still has congestion/runny nose, but he's hardly coughing any more and finally slept better last night. I started a new game with him where I put a blanket over my head and say "where's mama?" and then pull it off and say peek a boo...instead of just using my hands, and he loves it! He does it too. I put the blanket over his face and he pulls it off and I say peek a boo. He LOVES it! He does this hilarious grunting thing when he gets super excited...it's funny.

Brandon's birthday is this weekend. In a moment of weakness, I agreed that he could get another tattoo, but I have to approve it. He manipulated me...I must be rubbing off on him. I was trying on clothes for fall and I couldn't decide between four shirts. I asked if I could just get them all, and he said, "yes if you let me get a tattoo for my birthday". Of course, I HAD to have the shirts so I gave in. My materialism got the best of me. Rats! I think he's going to get a tree of some sort. He already has a Sweet Gum leaf on his leg.

No comments: