Saturday, March 1, 2008

Family Day

Today we had a lot of family around hanging out with Eli! My dad and brother came down, as well as Brandon's mom. It was great! My mom (we call her Super Granny Nightime Nanny)went home tonight after staying with us a week. I don't think we could have survived without her cooking, cleaning, and helping us at night so we could get sleep.

Eli actually had a 4 hour stretch of sleep last night, so things are looking up! I'm hoping it's a sign he's getting his days and nights turned back around. During tummy time he's been lifting up his head a lot and lifting his head and turning it to the other side! We are really enjoying his facial expressions. He smiles all the time and puckers his big lips (they are totally Brandon's). I can't help but call him "mister tortuga (turtle in Spanish) or "seƱor tortuga" because he seriously has a little turtle face with that nose and big upper lip. So adorable!

No comments: