Monday, March 17, 2008




Eli has been punching a stuffed dog for the past half hour. He loves it! It plays music and its' head moves around. He gets his arm going and smacks it over and then wants me to put it back up again...so cute! He's been having longer awake periods. This weekend he was awake at one point for 4 hours! He loves to be held by Brandon when he's awake because Brandon's always singing a silly song, playing, and being goofy! He just stares and stares taking it all in. We've finally gotten settled into a pattern, and I can actually get something done now! I was laughing earlier because I snuck in a quick shower and then immedietly afterwards I got peed on, spit up on, and realized I had Butt Paste under my fingernails! What joy! We went through every outfit that has any green on it for St. Pats Day by 8:00 this morning :-)

No comments: