Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day of Praise!


Eli and I are having a day of praise today! Our nephew Gavin was tested for autism a few weeks ago and we've been praying and waiting for the results. Last night appropriately after bible study (where we've prayed for him for years) we got the great news that he doesn't have autism! Praise God!


We took Eli to bible study out in Rose Hill for the first time! We've missed our friends desperately, so it was a very refreshing night. Eli was great. He slept through a lot of it, thanks to the car ride there! He really likes his car seat...which I think is a little strange. He's in it every day for our stroller walk to the park, and enjoys it! This is my favorite time of day. I look forward to Brandon coming home every day so we can take off to the park for some fresh air and exercise. I love our little family time (including Rica).


As we were leaving for our walk yesterday we came outside and guess what was in our driveway????? Two WILD TURKEY just walking up our driveway!!!!! Only in Riverside! We are between 3 parks...Central Riverside, Sims, and Oak Park (which is full of wildlife). I swear we have more animal problems than my parents out on the farm (opossums love our house)! This is the closest I've ever been to wild turkey, even though living in the country I saw them from afar constantly. It's pretty funny that I have to move to Riverside to get a close look :-)


Eli is smiling all the time now! Especially in the morning. It's so cute! We tease and play with him and he just lights up and lets out that beautiful smile! Now I promise I don't normally put stuffed animals in his crib...but I was folding his laundry and he was awake and I set him in there and put that dog there for him to look at. He really likes to look at stuffed animals and reach out and touch them. When I turned back around this is what I saw! So cute...his hand just resting on it!

No comments: