Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Business in the front...Party in the back!




We sometimes laugh because once in a while it kind of looks like Eli has a mullet :-) The hair at the back of his head is longer than the front! Poor kid! He reverted back to his old sleeping habits last night, and didn't go to bed until after 12:30. I sure wish Brandon and I were night owls! We're pathetic. I think I turn into some sort of a zombie after 10:00. I left Eli with Brandon for the first time to go to a doctor's appointment. Of course he's an amazing dad, so I wasn't too worried! It was the first time I've gone somewhere since he was born, and it did feel nice to get away for an hour (I admit with pangs of guilt). Brandon made fun of me today because I was singing the ABC's and I messed it up somehow. I must be brain dead if I can't even remember my ABC's!

1 comment:

Travis R. said...

Wow...congrats. He's a really cute little guy!