Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dreaming

Both Brandon and I talk in our sleep sometimes. For the past 4 nights when I've gotten back in bed after nursing Brandon has sat up in a panic and said something like "He was right here in bed....I don't know where he went"...and starts looking in the crack between the bed and the wall, much to my amusement! I've asked him about it every day and he absolutely doesn't remember! It's even stranger because we're both adament about never having him in bed with us because I'm so paranoid about the dangers of it! Last night he said something about his toy being missing too. I'm getting a kick out it!

Eli has some serious gas and explosive poops! He starts straining, grunting, and his face gets really red and you know it's coming! We still laugh about it all the time! It's so funny that something so loud can come from such a tiny little guy.

No comments: