Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Eli loves to smile!





So yesterday Brandon swore that Eli smiled at him when he was awake. I doubted him of course, even though Eli smiles all the time in his sleep. Later, he yelled for me to come see for myself....and it was true! He smiled as Brandon playfully kissed/teased him! I then started talking to him in the normal cheesy high pitch, and he smiled at me too! He smiled again during the night when I started talking to him. I have a feeling it's going to be hard to catch the "awake smiles" on camera! Eli's favorite face to make is the "pucker up" face! He looks like he's trying to be a fish or trying to kiss you. We crack up every time! He used to only do it when he didn't want to nurse anymore...but now you just start talking to him and the lips pucker up!

No comments: