Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Waiting....and waiting...and waiting

I had a rough night on Monday night.....I couldn't sleep at all, which of course kept Brandon from sleeping. We might have looked like zombies yesterday! We prayed last night and begged God to give us a good night's sleep....well it worked! We woke up this morning and breathed a sigh of relief! Much better.

We met with the pediatrician yesterday that our doctor recommended, Dr. Patsy Barker. We loved her! Her office is in the same building as our family doctor less than 5 minutes away by St. Francis hospital. I know when we have a sick baby or a cranky baby....only having to listen to screaming for 5 minutes on the way to the doctor is going to be a blessing! She explained everything about the practice and more. We can call her at any time as well! I think we're going to be really happy with her caring for our baby!

I just have to make it through today and tomorrow...then all the family start coming!

No comments: