Monday, February 18, 2008

The countdown is on....

I had my last pregnancy appointment today. It was a strange feeling! My blood pressure is still low and good and his heart rate was 146. I'm thinking this is probably going to be the longest week of my life....I'm so excited and ready for it to be Sunday already. Luckily my family is coming down Friday so my brother can go to a campus visit at WSU and Brandon's family is coming up Saturday, so those days should go quickly!

Yesterday was my last day at church for a while...at least a month or until the big RSV outbreak is over around here. We had a great speaker on "dreams", which was appropriate considering this baby is my ultimate dream! God has blessed us!

I got my final instructions from my doctor for after the c-section. I'll be at the hospital 3 days...after that...I'm not allowed to do ANYTHING but take care of the baby for a month. I can't drive for a week....I can't do housework or lifting of any kind for a month....and I can walk 20-30 minutes a day. THIS IS GOING TO KILL ME! I like being a control freak and having complete control over my little home and life. It's absurd! I get to humble myself and let others help me for once :-)

No comments: