Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February 24!



So.....there's been a change of plans! They moved my c-section up 2 days. It's now going to be on Sunday, February 24. I am supposed to be there at 8 a.m. I'm really excited because I can say I'm having this little guy a week from Sunday! Yippeeeee! It will actually work out a lot better for most of our family. Before, Brandon's dad and brothers couldn't come because of school, and my little brother couldn't come either. Now it seems everyone can come! Also, Brandon won't have to waste a day of vacation/paternity leave! I am so ready to meet Eli and snuggle him. I can't wait to see what he looks like and how big he is. From the beginning I was expecting a March baby, so it feels strange that our birthdays will be 1 1/2 weeks apart! Praise God I have made it this far!

No comments: