Monday, February 11, 2008

2 weeks to go!


I can't believe it is only two weeks until our scheduled c-section! I'm measuring a week ahead, so it is a possibility I could already be 38 weeks! I'm just really hoping and praying I do not go into labor before the 26th! Eli's hearbeat was around 132 today, and I haven't gained any more weight. It seems 31 lbs is going to be it for me! All that healthy eating, walking, and pregnancy DVDs have done me well...I still feel great!


The nights have been a little on the rough side! For the first time I was actually dreading going to bed! There have been a few days I wake up really early and am unable to go back to sleep (at like 4 a.m. or 6 a.m.). Then, there's the peeing issue :-) On a good night, I am only up every 2 hours....on a bad night....don't ask! I have been taking a half hour to an hour nap every day on my side to try and make up for it, and this also allows me to stay up until 10 p.m. so I'm not having to get up as much at night. I'm usually only stiff and sore when I get up at night, so it is a mixed blessing to get to walk and loosen up so many times on my to the bathroom :-)


I am so thankful that I am still feeling good! I really have nothing to complain about compared to most people.


P.S. ELI YOU BETTER STAY IN THERE FOR 2 MORE WEEKS!


No comments: