Sunday, February 17, 2008

1 week!



I woke up this morning extremely excited that I can say "1 week to go!" We decided to take advantage of our last weekend of freedom and got dressed up on Friday night (since I finally was feeling better) and went out to Chilis to eat and use my gift card from my brother. We went grocery shopping yesterday and tried to stock up on anything and everything! Brandon was so cute last night and made me his mom's homemade macaroni and cheese. It was so funny...I purposely stayed on the computer to watch the action. He was spilling stuff everywhere :-) He kept spilling down into the burners...which he had just cleaned this week! It was a delicious meal. Today we're making bran muffins to put in the freezer! Yum!

1 comment:

Amy said...

YEAH! Can't wait for Eli to be here with us all! I can't wait for the 25th when Tanya and I can come see you guys!! Remember if you need anything (and I mean anything) we are here for ya! We love you guys!