Monday, February 18, 2008

Oh how I miss them....

This last week of my pregnancy is bittersweet for me. I've really enjoyed being pregnant. The first trimester definitely was a challenge....as were the digestion issues, backaches, headaches sleep issues...etc., but for the most part it's been an amazing experience. I started thinking about all the things I always took for granted until I was pregnant and had to give them up. I will never take for granted again:

Hot baths
Foot massages
Feta cheese or other soft cheese
Sleeping on my back
Deli meat, hot dogs, bacon and anything else with nitrates
Sleep
Strenuous exercise...jumping jacks
Bike riding
Coffee
Sun bathing
Getting my hair highlighted
Crest Whitening Strips
Nail polish
Cute shoes or shoes with heels
Mexican food and other spicy/greasy foods
IB profine
Excedrin Migraine
Painting
Standing near the microwave
Hot tubs
Working in the garden....dirt
Caesar Salads
Running up/down the stairs
Drugs and Alcohol.....just kidding :-)

No comments: