Friday, September 24, 2010

Fall Fun
















I just couldn't write this week. It was too much of a let down coming home from such a fun weekend with my family and finding out Cessna is laying off 700 more people (Brandon is safe this time because someone retired in his group)! I've been very sleep deprived lately, as Cora still isn't sleeping all that well. She only eats a couple times in the night, but she wants her pacifier multiple times on top of that. I know it's only a season, but please child can you sleep through the night sooner than your brother did at 16 months??? I don't mind getting up for feedings, but the whole pacifier part is getting old. I'm really looking forward now to getting her in her own room and having my room to myself. It's hard to sleep hearing every little noise and kick she makes (and that's with a fan on high blowing against the wall to try and block it out). Eli is really excited to move upstairs to his new room in the coming months. We need to get a heat pump installed and then we'll be good to go. I can't wait to fix up his airplane room and do Cora's girly nursery! I have started to focus on Fall and all the things I have to look forward to these next few months. Here is my list so far:
1. Starting Fall and Halloween crafts/decorations with Eli
2. Celebrating Jacklyn's birthday at a Tea House and having my sister's family stay with us
3. Halloween and trick-or-treating with Eli
4. Great Wolf Lodge for two nights with all of my family (can't wait to see the looks on my nieces and nephew's faces when they walk in)
5. A week in Plano, TX for Thanksgiving
6. Christmas season
7. Celebrating Christmas with my nieces and nephew
8. My cousin Ellen's wedding
9. Moving Eli upstairs and Cora to the nursery and decorating

No comments: