Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cora's 4 month Stats.
























































Cora had her 4 month appointment this week. These are always nerve wracking for me. As a homemaker, raising these kids is my job and my priviledge. I want to make sure I'm doing a good job. I love our pediatrician (and so do my kids...considering she gives Eli fresh baked cookies when he comes). Dr. Barker is upfront but also encouraging. She's GREAT! Cora's stats are as follows: 14 lbs 4 oz (75%), 23 1/2 inches (25%), and her head was 15 3/4 (30%). I glanced at Eli's baby book to compare. He was a pound less, the exact same height, and a bigger head :-). Anyway, Dr. Barker thought Cora looked wonderful and is very strong. She thought she'd probably be crawling by her six month appointment (YIKES)! Cora can already sit up on her own for a short time before toppling over. She discovered her toes and is playing with toys like crazy. She sucks/chews on her hands and fingers constantly and still takes a pacifier at sleep time. She loves watching her brother and has started laughing at his goofy self and especially when tickled. She has started making a new higher pitched squeal as well as growling constantly. She loves reading books with her brother, Peek-a-boo, and bounching on my knees while I sing "Pop goes the Wheasel."

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Look at that belly! What an adorable Budha baby!