Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cora update!

I had my 28 week doctor's appt. yesterday. I was measuring 31 weeks..yikes...too much junk food last weekend. Cora's heartbeat was good (still lower than Eli ever was) and my weight is good. I did my glucose test (for gestational diabetes) and antibody screen yesterday too. Both came back negative, but my iron levels were a little low...slightly anemic. I go in tomorrow to get my RhoGam shot and will add an iron supplement to my daily vitamins. We've had two gorgeous sunny days with highs around 50. It feels GLORIOUS! Last night we took Rica and Eli on a walk through the neighborhood and did some yard and garden clean up. Today Eli and I have been playing outside all morning and took another long walk with Rica. This evening will include a picnic at the park for supper! So pumped! I'm not letting the next three days of forecasted snow bring me down :-)

Eli keeps pointing to himself and saying, "BOY!" I asked him, "Is Cora a boy or a girl?" He responded, "MAN!" So that's why I'm so big!

No comments: