Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MIA





















There are a couple of reasons I have been MIA from my blog. The first, is that I am creating Cora's scrapbook! It is the girliest thing you will ever see...bows, flowers, pink, frills, etc. I am working on it during the kid's naptime and am almost finished. I love how it has turned out. The second, is that my sister and her family MOVED IN last weekend. They are officially living in their new house (which is perfect might I add) and are already unpacked. I offered to watch all the kids for the weekend, so they could get moved in. This meant I had 7 kids under the age of 9! It was exhausting, but we had a lot of fun. I did a spa/movie party for the kids and did manicures and pedicures (we also did professional pictures down on the sandbar). It was a blast! Moving went great. I am forever grateful to the awesome men in our church. Moving is so HORRIBLE, but around six guys from our church came and helped unload once they got to Wichita. I even took the kids over to swim in their pool yesterday, and it was great to see all the kids having so much fun in their new backyard!

No comments: