Saturday, February 19, 2011







Here are a couple teaser pictures my friend sent me! I can't wait to see the rest! I had a birthday brunch at my house today with my girlfriends, mom, and sister. It was wonderful to eat good food and just spend time with the girls! Brandon took the kids to Exploration Place for some fun, so I could relax. He is always so great about helping me get a break once in a while! Oh how I delight in my kids, but absence makes the heart grow fonder ;-). I have been really enjoying Eli's singing lately. He sings his own versions of quite a few songs like Jesus Loves Me, ABC's, Praise Him, McDonalds/Kentucky Fried Chicken/Pizza Hut song :-), Old McDonald, etc. He has this really high singing voice and he always goes off pitch on the high notes. It is SO cute! I catch him singing on his own and I love to just hide and listen. Every day he is saying new things (today he copied my mom and said, "BUMMER!") and making longer sentences. It is hilarious!

No comments: