Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me...and Happy Valentine's Day!


I feel like my heart is just bursting at the seams with love this Valentine's Day. As hard as it is to be a parent, the joy far outweighs the frustration. I literally just have to stop and sit for a moment sometimes because I'm so overwhelmed with love for my kids and husband. I have everything I've ever dreamed of, and it's a beautiful position to be in. We had a very enjoyable V-Day and B-Day. Eli sang me Happy Birthday several times, we made heart masks, and had my brother Will over for a special dinner. We got Eli popsicle molds to make juice pops for his gift, and he has been loving them! Eli said Brandon was his Valentine, so I snagged Cora to be mine! I let Eli go pick Brandon out a shirt to give him and Eli was very adamant about a shirt that said, "Ireland...National Drinking Team". I got a good chuckle out of that, but managed to steer him towards a different one. Eli was so excited to give Brandon his gift and loved that Brandon wore it! My favorite part about my birthday was the WEATHER! We are having a wonderful warm spell, so the kids and I have been walking and playing outside. Thank you God for my lovely present!













No comments: