Saturday, December 11, 2010

First tooth...for real this time!
















Cora officially got her FIRST TOOTH this week! She had started chewing on toys differently and biting when nursing, so I knew it was coming. She is getting the bottom right tooth, and the tip broke through on Nov. 8th. The kids and I took an impromptu trip up to the farm. Eli was crying because he missed the farm and his grandparents, so I said, "Let's go!" Brandon said it was so quiet here it was strange! We had so much fun. Eli played in my parent's new little cabin they built for the grandchildren. He loved it! We also took a walk to the pond

and just enjoyed the wide open spaces! It was a very refreshing trip. Cora started this hilarious hyperventilation thing while we were there. She still is doing it, and it cracks me up. Eli is saying the funniest things. Just yesterday he cheated in Candy Land. It was a very smart move! He loves to draw the cards that involve the candy; well if you know Candy Land you know to win you have to get to King Candy. Eli drew a card and said, "King Candy!" and moved his guy there (thus winning the game) all the while hiding the card from me. The problem is THERE IS NO KING CANDY card. I thought it was genius of him :-). I also said, "Uh oh, mommy needs to go to the bathroom" and he said, "Uh oh, mommy poop pants!" Not quite son, but you are a character! This talking thing is amazing!

No comments: