Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wicked recovery!

I haven't blogged in a week. It's sad! I have had a headache for 8 days, so I've just been taking every chance to rest. Finally, this morning I don't feel one. Last night I laid in a warm bath for like an hour while Eli and Brandon ran errands, and it really helped! I've been working on baby stuff a lot. Brandon brought me home a bunch of storage containers to store Eli's old clothes in, so I got to work on that last night. We've figured out how we can arrange our room to fit the crib, rocker, and will turn our dresser into a changing table. Feels good to have a plan.

Last weekend was Wicked. It was SO amazing! One of my best friends from college (who I haven't seen in a couple years) just happened to be sitting in the seat in front of us. We were stoked to get to catch up and hang out. We were 5 rows from the front! It rocked! I was in pure heaven, and Brandon and Will loved it. It didn't get over until 11:00 p.m. and when we got home Eli had woken up and was upset that the babysitter had gone in his room when she heard him crying. Needless to say, Eli would not leave my arms. I tried sticking him in bed with us because I was so tired, but once again we were reminded that he will NOT sleep with us. He was laughing, dancing, snuggling, talking. Finally, I stuck him back in his crib and all was fine because he knew we were here. Then, I couldn't sleep! Needless to say, the next day I was sick as a dog and it's taken me a couple days to recover. I'm used to going to bed at 9, so going to bed at 1 or 2 doesn't work for me!

Eli is so funny about church. He cries every time we head towards Sunday school, but then doesn't want to leave when we come to pick him up. It's so weird. We were laughing because when we were leaving the house for church Eli ran and hid behind the bed because he didn't want to go. How funny! Then, he ALWAYS loves it. He likes to show off his craft/art that went with the lesson and tells us what he did with the other kids. We have a show an hour away on Friday, Halloween Saturday, then headed to my parents for a few days Sunday. It's going to be fun!

No comments: