Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Boom boom pow!


Eli's had an obsession with this song for a while now. He heard it on the radio and has been stuck on it ever since. It's by the Black Eyed Peas. He even recognizes the female singer on magazine covers etc. We've been trapped indoors with this horrible Winter weather. My parents actually got SNOW! You've got to be kidding me! Highs in the 30's and miserable drizzle. I'm almost to the point of insanity. Yesterday, was the first day it's been nice enough to take Eli out for a few hours in the afternoon. We went on a leaf gathering quest. He decided he thought the brown rotten leaves were the prettiest of the bunch, so while he gathered his "pretty" leaves I focused on the red! Finally, I convinced him to only pick up red and yellow! Score! Will write more when I've gained sanity back!

No comments: