Sunday, December 14, 2008





Everyone at church today was just getting the biggest kick out of Elijah walking/running around. It's been working out perfectly where I can just take him into the nursing mothers room after worship and he takes his nap in there while I get to listen to the sermon for once! Church just happens to fall exactly on his morning nap time, and he's definitely one of those kids that can't miss their nap or they turn into monsters! I hope I can keep him on his normal schedule during all the holiday celebration. He looked so grown up today in his church clothes; I just about cried! My little baby is definitely turning into a little boy. It's hard to still think of him as a baby when he's running all over the place. This is the first and only day I've been able to get his hair to stay DOWN and not stick up all over the place. I'm so used to it sticking up, it was fun to see it down!

3 comments:

Max said...

He will soon be a Little man
Great job at walking

Maria. said...

Oh my Emily, good thing we moved away, he is sooooo cute! Ruby would be enjoying being with Eli! What a little boy.

Enjoy your Christmas!

Maria. said...

Emily-he looks so big! Good thing we moved when we did or else Ruby would be chasing him around! Enjoy your Christmas!