Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bye Bye

I can't believe it's only a week away from Christmas with my side of the family! Time is just flying by. Our friend Steve who is staying with us has not found a job yet, so we are still praying for some results soon. He was out in the blowing snow today on his bike. Two cars yelled out "Idiot" as they drove by. He said he agreed with them :-) Welcome to Kansas...usually we're friendly. Eli loved standing at the back door watching the blowing snow. He's seen snow before at my parents, but this was quite a white out. He only took one 40 minute nap today, thus was extremely cranky this evening. Poor Brandon just had to chase him while I made some squash to freeze. At least he's getting so good at walking that you barely have to spot him. The doctor gave him a new book yesterday and he loves it just like the other one she gave him. This one has babies too and he gives them kisses. He usually gives the baby who is crying a kiss...so sweet. It cracks me up that he usually turns the pages in his books with just his pointer finger. There is something precious about that little finger. Earlier today we were playing ball and I encouraged him to say "ball" and he did say "ba". Then, tonight Brandon was saying "Bye bye" and Eli said "bye bye" several times. I'm going to keep working on it with him. I'm getting pumped for all the festivities to come!

No comments: