Friday, May 25, 2012

Asher Graham Judson









We are happy to announce the arrival (a day early might I add) of our little man, Asher Graham Judson born May 23rd weighing 7 lbs 10 oz and 19 inches long.  I started having contractions at 3:30 a.m. yesterday and they didn't stop.  I was having back pain and other labor symptoms.  Luckily, all of our family were on their way already and pulled in right as we were needing to head to the hospital!  It was such a God thing!  I was rushed into surgery and had a great c-section and tubal ligation.  I felt so much better than I did with Cora's.  My friend Courtney watched the kids so our parents could be at the hospital with us, which was very special.  Asher came into this world screaming his head off!  We immediately noticed his dark head of hair and that he looked a lot different from the other kids.  He looks just like Brandon and doesn't have the big round eyes like the other kids.  He is absolutely gorgeous!  He has narrow deep set eyes and Brandon's nose.  His eyes remind me of Brandon's Grandpa Louks.  He looks so different than we expected and we just keep admiring him!  He is the sweetest baby, a great nurser, and slept all night just waking for feedings.  I hope it lasts!  I feel amazing and am up walking around and happily enjoying my new little guy!  Eli and Cora came up and met him yesterday and Cora was enthralled.  Eli liked seeing the baby, but he was more interested in figuring out what all the medical supplies were!  They have been doing great staying with my parents so far and I am so appreciative!    

No comments: