Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Food




I was hoping Cora would be as amazing of eater as Eli was. It doesn't look like that's going to be the case. She does like her cereal in the morning, but the vegetables always warrant a disgusted face at supper. She's had butternut squash, acorn squash, and peas so far. She'll eat some of it, but doesn't act too thrilled. Tonight finally I decided to try some pears and see if it was just that she didn't like the veggies. She gobbled down the pears excitedly and was wanting more more more. Hmmmm...I think we solved that one! Eli always ate a ton, so that was what I was expecting. Cora is SO different in every way! It is still a learning experience dealing with a whole new personality. Now I'm super curious to try and find other things she finds just as tasty (or maybe will be mixing pears and other fruits in with her veggies). Hopefully all my babyfood making won't be in vain!

No comments: