Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Elijah loves being sideways!


My appointment today left me super excited for the short time I have left of this pregnancy! I'm just praising God that everything is going so well for us! I'm measuring exactly 32 weeks and Eli's heartbeat was 148. The only thing that could turn into an issue is that he is laying sideways (transverse) in me! I swear he's been laying sideways since I started feeling him move because his kicks are always in my side! I have a sonogram on January 24 that I am really excited for. We'll find out if he's moved positions and get estimates on how big he is. I'm hoping for some more sure answers on whether or not I'll need a C-section. '


We started our childbirth classes last night, and really enjoyed the teacher and the class! I'm looking forward to soaking in as much information as I can! I'm trying to drag myself out of the mindset that I'm having a C-section and focus on what to do if I actually have to go through labor (don't worry it WILL be medicated no matter what). I've washed all the baby clothes/bedding/carseat/carrier/play mat etc. It took me several days of doing loads and loads of laundry! The whole house smelled like baby soap :-) I've started packing my hospital bag and have the diaper bag as packed as much as I can at the moment. I don't want to be caught unprepared if Elijah decides to come early!

No comments: