Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas in Minneapolis!

We had a beautiful Christmas up in Minneapolis, Ks with my parents, brother, sister, and her husband! We had a lot of fun...besides my nasty cold! It was my last trip outside of Wichita until after this baby's born! I'm not taking any chances. We all came back to Wichita on the 28th for my doctor's appointment and joint Corman family shower with my prego cousin Katy!

Rebecca and Dad came with me to my appointment to hear Eli's heartbeat! He performed very well; his heart rate was 150, and I was measuring 30! They gave me an A+!

It was so fun to share a shower with my cousin Katy who is due mid April! Most of the Corman family was able to make it. It was at the Mitchell's house, and we enjoyed chili, soup, and adorable lamb cakes! Katy and I got loaded with presents for little Jadyn and Eli! They are two very spoiled and loved babies!

No comments: