Thursday, July 12, 2012

Date Night












Brandon and I traded off with my sister's family on babysitting so we could all have date nights.  It was MUCH needed by all of us!  We had a blast watching our nieces and nephew.  We took them to the Riverside Park fountains and let them check out the animals at the wildlife exhibit, then came home and made homemade ice cream together (my Papa Buck's recipe might I add...although Brandon added strawberry soda to his like his grandpa used to do).  The next night, Brandon and I dropped the older kids off at my sister's and went out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings, hit up Starbucks for frapps, and then went to the christian book store to get a new devotional for the kids.  It was very refeshing and Asher slept through most of it.  I can say I am VERY thankful that Asher is such an easy happy baby.  Praise God! 

No comments: