Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July






















We had a blast (no pun intended) on 4th of July!  We started off with the children's parade at Riverside Park, which is put on by one of our neighbors.  Eli LOVED decorating his bike and riding in it.  Brandon pushed Cora in her little push car.  At home, we did some fireworks (snakes, poppers, smoke bombs and other little things).  Eli was very into fireworks this year.  We let him pick out about $10 worth and he had a lot of fun doing them.  Later, we headed to my sister's house for dinner and fun.  Eli was the annoying little cousin who kept trying to put out everyone's sparklers with his water bottle because he said he was a "fireman".  I took over fruit kabobs and cupcakes with pop rocks on the top.  I am enjoying getting all these ideas from Pinterest!  We enjoyed spending the day with my mom and my sister's family.  

No comments: