Saturday, June 9, 2012

Airplanes











We enjoyed going to the Aviation Museum this week and soaking up some more family time before Brandon goes back to work on Monday.  It is going to be a sad day for the kids.  They have loved their time with him, and I have loved getting to be with my best friend every second of the day.  It has been 2 1/2 weeks since my c-section and I am just starting to get over the terrible allergic reaction I had to all the adhesive used during my surgery thanks to a steroid pack.  My doctors had never seen anything like it.  I am finally encouraged to see some improvement.  I also am going to physical therapy for hip pain and am praying that it is just an allignment issue and not the ligament (they did find two places in my back and one in my hip that were out).  I want so badly to be back to 100% for my kids.  Everything has gone so well besides these two aspects and I want to be able to take them to fun outings and do our daily walk without extreme pain.  I am feeling better today after PT.  Praying for a complete recovery soon!

No comments: