Monday, June 25, 2012
1. Loving baths. I usually do his bath in the sink, but last night we put him in with the big kids in our giant tub and he LOVED it! He was smiling, floating, and just soaking it all in. Eli and Cora were really excited for him to join them finally.
2. Starting to lose his hair. It is definitely thinning like the other kids did. It is lighter now and curly like Brandon's was.
3. Having some off movement with his right eye, which is fairly common in newborns. Once in a while it goes a little cross eyed, so we put our hand over his eye to redirect it. It is only a concern if it is still doing it at 4 months of age.
4. Rolling over! He has rolled from stomach to back probably 5 times in the last week.
5. Smiling like crazy. It is so rewarding to see his smiling face looking up at me.
6. Amazing me with his strong neck!
7. Hitting and kicking his toys on his bouncy seat.
8. Sleeping 2-3 hour stretches.
9. Nursing every 2 hours.
10. Loving watching Eli and Cora play and interact with him. Cora holds and loves on him constantly.
11. Just getting over his first cold. Last week I had all three kids sick. It was quite the adventure!
12. Wearing size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes.
13. Weighing 10 lbs 1 oz (50%), head 15 (50%), and is 20 1/2 inches (11%)