Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow Day










































We are about 9 inches behind in snow this year with this mild Winter we've been having, so the kids were overjoyed to wake up to a couple inches of beautiful snow this morning! We had put out birdseed snacks the night before (toilet paper rolls, peanut butter, and birdseed), and it was perfect timing because all the birds were enjoying them in the snowy weather. We played outside for quite a while this morning having snowball fights, making footprints, spreading more bird seed around, and I got to get some serious exercise pulling the kids around on my childhood sled. Now there are soggy clothes hanging all over! Proof of a great time! I took advantage of our empty Monday to bake GF strawberry muffins for our little Valentine breakfast party tomorrow, and also made myself chocolate peanut butter bars for my birthday cake!

No comments: