Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year...Welcome 2012!
































We spent our New Years at home sick...but we made the best of it! Eli helped me make cupcakes and we celebrated with a nice meal and sparkling juice. Eli kept saying, "This is Happy New Year's day!" Although we experienced a lot of loss in our family this past year, it really has been the best year for me as far as parenting goes. Eli's been gluten free for a year and healthier than ever in that regard, he started talking, started preschool, and moved out of the terrible two's. Cora became a toddler, stopped nursing, started sleeping through the night, started walking and was fully able to play with Eli and take part in his adventures. Last summer was amazing! I loved having two older kids who could play outside, travel easier, and take part in all of the fun summer activities. I really loved 2011! I know 2012 is going to bring a lot of changes to our family, but I'm ready to take them head on! I know God will provide strength and the guidance we need to become a family of five. Happy New Year!










No comments: