Monday, August 11, 2008

My brother and I had a blast seeing Les Mis here in Wichita. I cried the whole show, of course. I pretty much cry in every Broadway show whether it's sad or not because I love them SO much! Brandon had fun babysitting and didn't have any problems getting Eli to bed (I usually do the whole bedtime process after his bath). We had a lot of fun visiting with my cousin and her boyfriend from California on Saturday and Sunday at my parents. Eli charmed them with his smiles and laughter. My dad was thrilled that Eli was big enough now to swing in the baby swing that he made us when we were little. Eli loved it! He was also giving everyone open mouth kisses and snuggling on their shoulders. We close this Friday! I am so relieved to finally be here and looking forward to all of our family and friends gathering to help us this weekend.

No comments: