Tuesday, March 27, 2012

31 Weeks













It's hard to believe I am actually 31 weeks along right now! The time is flying by! I have a lot more energy since I started taking iron, after finding out I was anemic. All major tests have been good and Asher's heartbeat is always around 134 when I have appointments every two weeks. I'm measuring good but am starting to feel BIG! We are having an abnormally warm Spring, which has been great for sanity and fun for the kids, but I am definitely feeling HOT a lot of the time. I have always been pregnant in the dead of Winter, so I barely have any cool clothes. I broke down and went out and bought a pair of maternity shorts to try and survive the heat. This is just 80's temperatures. I have no idea how women survive being pregnant throughout the Summer...it has got to be miserable! I am very thankful to be feeling good overall. I feel a lot better than I did with my pregnancy with Cora at this point. I am praying it stays this way!

No comments: