Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Party!































Eli had his Fall party at preschool today! All the kids wore their costumes to school, went trick-or-treating throughout the church building, did a paint a pumpkin on a rock craft, read some books, and had an awesome snack time to end it off. It was adorable! I loved watching my little cowboy have a fun time. They had so much fun getting candy and eating all the yummy snacks. I took gluten free cookies and fruit snacks and the director had made rice crispy cookies to make sure that Eli had a snack he could eat (Asbury preschool rocks). They got lots of goody bags from different parents and had fun. He loves preschool and was so happy for me to come to his party. He wanted several hugs when I got there! P.S.-He's wearing my cowboy boots from when I was a little girl on the farm.

No comments: