Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!













I want to wish a very Happy Father's Day to my amazing dad, Jim Corman, my father-in-law, Bob Judson, my grandpas Bill Buck and Don Louks, and of course my wonderful husband, Brandon Judson. These men have all been huge influences in my life and the lives of my children, and I am forever grateful! I always knew Brandon would be an amazing dad. He was already so hands on with all of his friend's kids and loved playing and rough housing with them! He is the same way with our kids. He is always willing to help me in any way with the kids and is the support I need to take care of them while he is working. He lets me vent my frustrations and gives me time away for sanity. We get to share in the amazing joys of parenthood together and learn from our mistakes. We laugh A LOT at our kids ;-) and with our kids. I think we make a great team!

No comments: