Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tahoe



























I had a wonderful whirlwind trip to Tahoe this last weekend for my cousin's wedding.  We hiked Spooner Lake, Cave Rock, Marlette Lake hike, relaxed in the cabin, visited with family, enjoyed the rehearsal dinner and wedding, kayaked, spent the night at my Grandpa's house, beached it, dodged falling pine cones, enjoyed the Aspen's beautiful changing colors etc.  I was able to relax and have a wonderful time because Eli and Cora were having a BLAST back here with Brandon.  Every time I talked to them they were happy and having fun, which allowed me to have a great time.  Asher was amazing!  He traveled wonderfully and charmed everyone everwhere we went.  He slept on almost all the flights and was happy to snuggle with me in the cabin at night.  He loved meeting all of my mom's side of the family and smiled constantly and won them all over.  It was a very refreshing weekend and felt great to be back at my second home.  I have spent time at Tahoe/Reno every year of my life and it always feels like home and is SO hard to leave.  I swear I could feel my Grandma with me wherever I went and felt very close to her.  I have never been to Tahoe in the Fall.  I've been there in all other seasons, so it was really fun!    

No comments: