Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another Appointment!

Today I had another appointment with Dr. Feuille! Everything has just been going so smoothly and I'm so thankful! Eli's heart beat was 148. He's had a big growth spurt during the past 5 weeks. I think I was measuring around 17 my last appointment, and today I was measuring around 23 1/2! I know he's gotten a lot bigger because his kicks are really starting to startle me and keep me up at night! Eli's a really active baby! My getting up in the night is waking Brandon up and there have been several nights where he can't go back to sleep and gets up for several hours! Poor thing! I've just had a hard time getting back to sleep because Eli always starts kicking me like crazy! I secretly enjoy all the kicking....it's a constant reminder that he's healthy! Dr. Feuille recomended a pediatrician who works by St. Francis hospital, which is really close to our house, and would be so convenient! Her name is Dr. Patsy Barker, and I scheduled an appointment to meet with her before the baby is born.

Last night we went to the Car Seat Safety Class at Wesley. I think everyone should be required to take this FREE class! They showed a video of crashes with car seats in bad positions or not tightened enough; it was heartbreaking! Out of like 1700 car seats they checked for people last year, only 72 were installed correctly...so it's a big problem! It confirmed that we definitely want the Graco Snugride carseat...after practicing with all the other ones!

Brandon's parents and brother Lance are coming up from Plano this weekend and bringing a lot of our nephews old clothes etc. We are really looking forward to spending time with them!

No comments: